Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Feeling..

....Like I want to write in here but not sure what to write about. I have been perusing other blogs of women that are in similar ministries, but their lives are so interesting in comparison to mine. We don't have kids yet to talk about, it seems like my days here @ work just run together. Its a negative that I don't really like. I am thankful to have a steady job and income but I wish it wasn't such an ungodly place. Its really been getting to me lately.

I am really hoping that eventually I can quit this job and be a SAHM someday. My hubby and I are trying to foster kids through the Department of Social Services, I want to be excited about it, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I just want to know for sure if we are going to have the opportunity to help in Children's lives.

On another note, my Dr is letting me try clomid again....its scary medicine for me....It makes me very irritable...you gals need to pray for my hubby during this time!!

Well, I guess that's it for now...pretty dull post...I hope you all have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kathi
thanks for your comment. I just wanted to tell you not to give up hope!!! God is a God of big surprises as you have read in my blog. We waited 13 years for Gracie but were content with the three we had adopted. God blessed us for being faithful and obedient. God will direct you regarding fostering. It is the most amazing feeling to make a difference in the life of a child. Even if for just a day. I will be praying for you. I tried Clomid too but I had a hard time on it emotionally and was not a nice person to be around at all

Cheryl said...

Hey Kathi,
My sister, whom you 'met' recently, struggled with getting pregnant. She would be a good person to talk with about your struggles.
Isn't awesome how God brings us together?
I'll be praying for you!
Cheryl

Laura said...

Kathi,
Thanks for stopping by it was so nice to meet you. Your comment was so friendly I just had to check out your blog. I read your profile and discovered we have so much in common and then I read this post. God is sooooo good. It is amazing how he brings us together! As Cheryl stated, I also struggled with getting pregnant. Even with a strong faith it was often challenging to understand why it was happening for so many seemingly less "deserving" than myself. But as always... God is faithful...In His time. I look forward to talking to you further. Sweet Girl you are in my prayers!
Laura

Tracy~ said...

I love your little sidebar girl and verse... can I put it in my blog?

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Hello! I think I found you through Cheryl :)

You mentioned you thought your life wasn't as interesting as others and I had to chuckle, because I often think the same thing about mine!

It's all about how we look at it, and just sharing every day life...even the seemingly boring stuff :)

Nice to "meet" you!