Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just some things

Since I am new to this community I figured that I would make a list of some of the things about me, so some of you that don't know me in "real" life can get a feel of who I am.

*I am 29 years old.

*I have worked for 5 years for the Local Sheriff Department in the Jail Division.

*My job is very complex and complicated...would take me forever to tell you all that I do...
I will save that for its own entry.

*I have been married since 12-31-07.

*My husband is the Assistant Pastor @ our church.

*He also has a full time job with the state.

*I recently signed with Mary Kay Cosmetics to become a consultant.

*I am a member of my church's praise team.

*My husband and I are currently working on getting approved by the Department of Social Services to foster/adopt children.

*My husband was taken by DSS when he was a young child due to abuse and was adopted by his wonderful parents when he was 5...thats part of the reason for wanting to give back to the ones that helped him.

* I love the color pink.

* I am addicted to American Idol.

* I am an avid reader, I love chick lit the most.

* My husband and I do a nightly devotional and read at least a chapter of the Bible together every night.

* My husbands name is Keith.

*My husband and I have best friends that are married to each other...Donny and Denise

*I also have another best friend, Karen...she just got married to our good friend, Kellen 3 weeks ago.

* I love pink roses.

*Music is like my anti-drug...I listen to it all the time, and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sing.


Thats all I can come up with off the top of my head right now....Hope that helps some of you get to know me better.

God Bless....

4 comments:

Darlene R. said...

Hey Kathi! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I will be adding you to my links, if that's okay.

I'm looking forward to getting to "know" you!

Darlene

Cheryl said...

Hey!!!
I'm so glad you came by! And I'm honored that you've linked to me!!
Come by often and I will visit you too!
If I can ever pray for you specifically, please email me anytime!!!
Nice to 'meet' you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland and thanks for stopping by my blog. It is so nice to meet you.

Kelli

Unknown said...

Hi Kathi!

Great to meet you and I'm so glad you joined in the M2M blogroll!!!

Lisa